Zen Purple Dice Tray
Soft Suede like fabric this dice tray can be snapped with the blue up or the leather up.
Great for rolling your dice & storing your keys! Holds Approximately 80 dice when full.
Focusing on materials that are durable and easy to use this easily fits into every book.
Countless hours were tested throwing sharp metal dice, no damage to the table nor tray.
Zen Purple Dice Tray Characteristics
Made of artificial materials it features a soft suede interior with a leather like exterior. It has four easy to use snaps to hold it together and easily folds flat when not in use. Holds up to sharp edge metal dice being used.
Come Visit us today to get Zen Purple Dice Tray in Person
22 Main St. S. 2nd Floor, Brampton, Ontario at Dragon World Card Games & Collectibles.
- We have one of the biggest Dice Collections for sale in Canada.
- We have dice from Ice Cream Dice, Die Hard, Udixi, HD, Chessex, Yusun, Bescon, Critit, Lindorm, Wizard of the Coast, Fate, Polyhero, Gate Keeper Games and more. I’m always looking to add unique interesting dice to our shop.
- But wait, there’s more! I also have 5E books, old school books, Maps, Terrain, Dice Trays, Miniatures both painted and unpainted.
- We also carry alcohol ink for making your own dice, as well as colouring books & Markers, Puzzles and Board games.
- For those who love TCG’s we have both sealed and singles of Magic the Gathering, Pokemon, Dragon Ball Super, and Yu-Gi-Oh!.
Check out our second online store as well! Dragon World Games
If there is an inventory error you will be refunded.
The snaps were so easy to use, even better than I expected!
Super soft, and the perfect size for my small desk, so my dice aren’t falling off whenever I roll! The colour is lovely as well. 🙂
kimmiller.msc (verified owner) –
Good quality for a reasonable price. The zen dragon imprint is adorable and I was really impressed with the quality. This is a good option for someone that wants a durable dice try that is also space friendly. When I’m finished with it I just unsnap the corners, smooth it flat, and slide it into my drawer with the other papers for the game.