Peridot Hidden Nebula
The peridot birthstone is known for being formed under extreme conditions, as it can be found in the hardened lava that carried it from deep within Earth’s mantle as well as in meteorites that traveled from outer space.
These dice sets are designed in Canada and come in a dice case that is easy for storing.
Each set is a standard RPG set with a D20, D10, D%, D12, D8, D6, & D4.
Packaged in a dice box; it is easy to display and stack in your showcases.
Peridot were designed to look like the warmth of Peridot . This was an attempt to make the gemstone feel like it was a polished piece filled with inclusions.
With silver ink that is easy to read it is a good set for being able to read for a long time.
Check out the History of Peridot Hidden Nebula Dice at Hidden Gem Kickstarter
Peridot Hidden Nebula Dice Characteristics
The Peridot Hidden Nebula Dice are made with a transparent colored base with two colors injected in to make each set unique and fun to curate.
I wanted to create a mixed solid and transparent dice set so that you could see the inside of a solid die.
Come Visit us today to get Peridot Hidden Nebula Dice in Person
22 Main St. S. 2nd Floor, Brampton, Ontario at Dragon World Card Games & Collectibles.
- We have one of the biggest Dice Collections for sale in Canada.
- We have dice from Ice Cream Dice, Die Hard, Udixi, Heartbeatdice, Little Dragon Corp, Dragon Wing Metal, Gabrisaur Dice HD, Chessex, Yusun, Bescon, Critit, Lindorm, Wizard of the Coast, Fate, Polyhero, Gate Keeper Games and more. I’m always looking to add unique interesting dice to our shop.
- But wait, there’s more! I also have 5E books, old school books, Maps, Terrain, Dice Trays, Miniatures both painted and unpainted.
- We also carry alcohol ink for making your own dice, as well as colouring books & Markers, Puzzles and Board games.
- For those who love TCG’s we have both sealed and singles of Magic the Gathering, Pokemon, Dragon Ball Super, and Yu-Gi-Oh!.
Check out our second online store as well! Dragon World Games
If there is an inventory error you will be refunded.
kimmiller.msc (verified owner) –
My birthstone is peridot and it’s been a love hate relationship for me. I’m not usually a fan of the yellow-green colour, but now and then I’m tempted to buy something with it out of some misplaced pride of being born in august. Since I was a fan of the other hidden nebula likes I decided to give this a shot and I was pleased with the dice I received. The knee jerk reaction was to compare them to the dark sapphire and lament the lack of a strong white whispy swirl I found that the more I looked at them the more depth the dice had. They are subtle, but interesting and I find natural lighting serves them better. The images are very accurate to the in-hand product.