London Blue Topaz Dice
London Blue Topaz is a variety of Topaz that’s one of the most sought-after and most valuable.
Colorless Topaz stones are irradiated and heat-treated to exhibit a range of blue colors, from pale sky blue to Swiss Blue and London blue.
Looking at Blue Topaz will make you think of the water, the wind, and the sky!
While it is often light and pale, it can also be bright and intense blue. It can also sometimes exhibit a light gray or greenish tinge.
The name Topaz is derived from the Greek word topazion, which may have originated from the Sanskrit tapas, meaning “fire”.
The name may have also come from the Egyptian Red Sea island topazos.
Each set comes with 7 pieces, which is a standard RPG Set
London Blue Topaz Characteristics
The London Blue Topaz Dice are made with rich blue resin base, injected with dark blue and teal.
With this type of process no two sets are the same, I’ve included extra photos to show the differences.
I wanted to capture the effect of the inner side of a gemstone.
With silver ink that is easy to read it is a good set for being able to read for a long time.
Come Visit us today to get London Blue Topaz Dice in Person
22 Main St. S. 2nd Floor, Brampton, Ontario at Dragon World Card Games & Collectibles.
- We have one of the biggest Dice Collections for sale in Canada.
- We have dice from Ice Cream Dice, Die Hard, Udixi, HD, Chessex, Yusun, Bescon, Critit, Lindorm, Wizard of the Coast, Fate, Polyhero, Gate Keeper Games and more. I’m always looking to add unique interesting dice to our shop.
- But wait, there’s more! I also have 5E books, old school books, Maps, Terrain, Dice Trays, Miniatures both painted and unpainted.
- We also carry alcohol ink for making your own dice, as well as coloring books & Markers, Puzzles and Board games.
- For those who love TCG’s we have both sealed and singles of Magic the Gathering, Pokemon, Dragon Ball Super, and Yu-Gi-Oh!.
Check out our second online store as well! Dragon World Games
This is a limited series, once quantities run out I won’t be making another print run of these specific dice.