Known as a gentle healer, Green Flourite will detoxify and energize all of the chakras, especially when placed on the Heart or Throat chakra. It allows us to heal from heart based issues, whether emotional or physical. It enhances intuition and brings order out of chaos. Green Flourite dispels negative energy, especially from the environment, such as electromagnetic smog from computers and the like.
Green Flourite, like all the Flourites, keeps you on track and focused on the job at hand, whether it’s slaying demons or negotiating a better contract.
The color of growth and renewal, Green Flourite can enhance personal growth and insights in your life. Use Green Flourite to connect to nature spirits, especially those of water.
Each set comes with 7 pieces, which is a standard RPG Set
The Flourite Dice are made with light green resin base, injected with light blue and royal blue.
With this type of process no two sets are the same, I’ve included extra photos to show the differences.
I wanted to capture the effect of the inner side of a gemstone.
With silver ink that is easy to read it is a good set for being able to read for a long time.
Come Visit us today to get Flourite Dice in Person
22 Main St. S. 2nd Floor, Brampton, Ontario at Dragon World Card Games & Collectibles.
- We have one of the biggest Dice Collections for sale in Canada.
- We have dice from Ice Cream Dice, Die Hard, Udixi, HD, Chessex, Yusun, Bescon, Critit, Lindorm, Wizard of the Coast, Fate, Polyhero, Gate Keeper Games and more. I’m always looking to add unique interesting dice to our shop.
- But wait, there’s more! I also have 5E books, old school books, Maps, Terrain, Dice Trays, Miniatures both painted and unpainted.
- We also carry alcohol ink for making your own dice, as well as coloring books & Markers, Puzzles and Board games.
- For those who love TCG’s we have both sealed and singles of Magic the Gathering, Pokemon, Dragon Ball Super, and Yu-Gi-Oh!.
Check out our second online store as well! Dragon World Games
Flourite is a limited series, once quantities run out I won’t be making another print run of these specific dice.