The Dungeon Master’s Guide
The Dungeon Master’s Guide provides inspiration to create worlds of adventure for players to explore and enjoy. This 320-page volume contains world-building tools, tips and tricks for creating memorable dungeons and adventures, optional game rules, hundreds of classic D&D magic items, and much more!
The Dungeon Master’s Guide
All you need to run a Dungeons & Dragons game is your imagination, some dice, and this book. The Dungeon Master’s Guide teaches you how to how to run D&D adventures for your players– how to invent monsters for them to fight, mysteries for them to solve, and fantasy worlds for them to explore.
” The Dungeon Master’s Guide is] the one book to rule them all, the most comprehensive and powerful set of resources needed to run a game of D&D. . .”
–Charlie Hall, Polygon.com
“D&D acolytes are everywhere…Tech workers from Silicon Valley to Brooklyn have long-running campaigns, and the showrunners and the novelist behind ‘Game of Thrones’ have all been Dungeon Masters.”–Neima Jahromi, The New Yorker
– The Dungeon Master’s Guide is one of the three main Dungeons & Dragons books, along with the Player’s Handbook and Monster Manual. It’s a reference used by the Dungeon Master (the game’s narrator) to create adventures–to run Dungeons & Dragons games and fill them with characters and stories.
– The Dungeon Master’s Guide (DMG) is full of tools to help you immerse players in the game. What’s the demon lord’s secret weakness? Are the orcish invaders a criminal enterprise, or traitorous allies? Dozens of tables throughout the book help inspire your decisions and keep the game flowing smoothly.
– In the Dungeon Master’s Guide (DMG), even the tables tell tales. A legendary sword takes five decades to craft. Who created it, and why? A tavern-crawling gnome has an eye twitch. How did she get it, and when? In every detail is an architecture for narrative–and the Dungeon Master’s Guide has all the tools you need to flesh it out with ease.
– In Dungeons & Dragons, you and your friends coauthor your own legend. Guided by a Dungeon Master, you create characters and play their roles in a story, rolling dice and navigating maps as you unfold a tale as limitless as your imagination.
– Dungeons & Dragons is the world’s greatest roleplaying game. Created in 1974, D&D transformed gaming culture by blending traditional fantasy with miniatures and wargaming.
Come Visit us today to get Dungeon Master’s Guide in Person
22 Main St. S. 2nd Floor, Brampton, Ontario at Dragon World Card Games & Collectibles.
- We have one of the biggest Dice Collections for sale in Canada.
- We have dice from Ice Cream Dice, Die Hard, Little Dragon Corp, Gabrisaur Dice, Heartbeatdice, Udixi, HD, Chessex, Yusun, Bescon, Critit, Lindorm, Wizard of the Coast, Fate, Polyhero, Gate Keeper Games and more. I’m always looking to add unique interesting dice to our shop.
- But wait, there’s more! I also have 5E books, old school books, Maps, Terrain, Dice Trays, Miniatures both painted and unpainted.
- We also carry alcohol ink for making your own dice, as well as coloring books & Markers, Puzzles and Board games.
- For those who love TCG’s we have both sealed and singles of Magic the Gathering, Pokemon, Dragon Ball Super, and Yu-Gi-Oh!.
Check out our second online store as well! Dragon World Games
This is a order to demand product.